22 Mar 2010

Transformers - Crazy mountainbikes change แปลงร่างเสือภูเขา


It's time to say goodbye to my over two-year-old 6061 aluminium mountainbike Merida TFS 500 XC. It has served me well on my recreational and exercising purposes - including my crazy bike-to-work effort - during the recent past.

However, when the Jamis Dragon Team Reynolds 853 chromoly mtb frame showed up on the horizon I had to grab it fast since I have long yearned for my stable to consist of ALL steel bikes - because, after all, ''Steel is real'' is always true to its sense even to the most stubborn alu-frame lovers.

Here comes the Reynolds 853 Jamis Dragon Team. Goodbye the Merida alu frame - most of its components have been transformed to take hold of the chromoly Jamis Dragon. I admit that the 6061 frame would be missed sometimes since at least it had clocked steadfastly nearly 9,000km under me.

เสือภูเขา Merida TFS 500 XC เฟรมอลูมิเนียม ซึ่งได้รับใช้มาเกือบ 9,000 กม. ถูกสลับตัวเฟรมไปแล้ว แทนที่โดย เฟรม Jamis Dragon Team Reynolds 853 chromoly ทำให้จักรยานในคอกเดียวกันกลายเป็น "ชาวเหล็กไหล" ไปทั้งหมดเสียแล้ว

No comments:

Post a Comment